7-8 February 2013, Moscone Center – San Francisco
Free Enterprise Apps event: Apps World
Apps World will be returning to North America in 2013 for two days of engagement and high level insight and discussion around one of the largest growing industries – mobile apps with two full days of free enterprise apps workshops. View the full agenda here.
Enterprise speakers include:
- Niki Acosta, Cloud Evangelista, Rackspace
- Don King, Mobility Engineer, Kimberly-Clark
- Michael Singer, Business Editor, TabTimes
- Phil Lenton, CEO, Compsoft
- Blake Dournaee, Product Manager, Intel
- Scott Sanchez, Director of Strategy, Rackspace Private Cloud
Apps World North America will be taking place in the technical capital of the world San Francisco on 7th and 8th of February 2013 at the Moscone Center. We’re expecting over 5000 developers, mobile marketers, mobile operators, device manufacturers, platform owners and industry professionals for 6 different targeted workshop tracks, speed meeting, 1-1 meetings, parties, tackling a spectrum of issues across the app ecosystem. The event will include 3 free to attend developer workshop tracks and a free exhibition with over 150 exhibitors. Register for a free pass here.