For all of you who don’t have a chance to attend GigaOM’s Structure Conference next week in San Francisco: CloudTimes will be attending the event and reporting live on our site and via Twitter.
This year’s Structure conference will be less about whether cloud computing is a good idea and more about making sense of where cloud services are headed and how they’ll affect everything from application development to data center design.
The program includes:
- 11 keynote speakers and fireside chats featuring speakers from companies such as Facebook, Cisco, Amazon, AT&T and Verizon Business.
- Over 135 speakers in 55 sessions over two days.
- 24 workshops on topics such as hybrid clouds, data center, storage and more.
- 11 LaunchPad companies.
- Over five hours of networking time.
- More than 100 top-tier press, including GigaOM editors, from outlets such as Information Week, Fortune, and CBS.
- One complimentary research report from GigaOM Pro.
See the full schedule here.
CloudTimes is a media sponsor of GigaOM Structure and will be covering the event closely. To meet us at the event – Contact Us.