CloudTimes is happy to announce that we closed a media partnership for the Mobilize 2011 conference, on September 26 & 27 in San Francisco, CA. This comes is in continuation to the successful partnership for GigaOM’s Structure event in June 2011 which we covered closely.
Mobilize 2011 is GigaOM’s premier event for mobile innovation. Now in its fourth year, and expanded to two days, Mobilize 2011 is the only conference to explore the conjunction of mobile computing and cloud-based services. The discussion will be on technology and business trends affecting mobile software, hardware, services, content, and infrastructure companies. During interactive panel sessions and fireside chats, conference attendees and speakers will debate the cultural, social and business impacts of a world where everyone is connected all the time.
- The rise (and potential fall) of the app economy.
- The tablet and other smart devices in the workplace.
- The new network – advances in infrastructure technology.
- Hardware beyond phones – machine-to-machine devices.
- Location-based advertising – what’s next?
- Mobile video – can bandwidth keep up?
- Cloud and mobile – is mobile the cloud’s best friend?
- Near-field communications – will it ever take off?
- Virtualization on handsets – bringing the enterprise to your iPhone.
Speakers at Mobilize 2011 represent the who’s-who of mobile. See the complete list here.
Sold out for the last three years, Mobilize is the must-attend conference for anyone working in the mobile industry, as well as those looking to mobile technologies to drive long-term business innovation.
CloudTimes readers register now and save $100 on your two-day ticket to Mobilize.
Feel free to reach out to schedule an interview with one of our CloudTimes editors at the event.
Keep up-to-date on the latest Mobile Cloud news on our Special Feature page.
Hi guys. Sounds like we will be sponsoring together. I am the Social Comm manager for Appconomy. It would be great to chat before the event. I’ll send an email. (Good write up BTW!)