CloudTimes is proud to announce its continuous media partnership with GigaOM. The media company GigaOM has been organizing an impressive series of events around cloud computing, big data and mobile technologies. CloudTimes has been a sponsor since 2011 for events such as: Structure:Data in New York, Mobilize 2011, Structure 2011 and Structure 2012.
Coming up are events in San Francisco and Amsterdam: a new edition of Mobilize and Structure Europe.
DEFINE THE MOBILE-FIRST WORLD
GigaOM’s Mobilize conference will explore the technical and business opportunities spurred by the proliferation of connected devices, apps and the way it shapes the way we work, play and live. At Mobilize you’ll learn how people and enterprises need to think as we enter a mobile-first world.
Some of the key topics include:
- Future mobile networks: See how the mobile network is evolving to become more intelligent and meet the capacity demand.
- Apponomics: Understand acquisition patterns, in-app user behavior, monetization trends and where new revenue opportunities lie.
- Devices: What’s the future of the smartphone and tablet? How will we interact with our devices?
- Startups: We’ll introduce a whole new crop of startups in the mobile space.
Mobilize 2012 will feature key players in the mobile space, including:
- Robert Acker, VP and GM, Aha by Harman
- Stephen Bye, CTO, Sprint
- Nick Earl, SVP, Global and Social Studios, Electronic Arts
- Jason Jacobs, Co-Founder and CEO, Fitness Keeper
- Scott Kveton, CEO, Urban Airship
- Rick McConnell, EVP, Products and Development, Akamai
- Neville Ray, CTO, T-Mobile
- Stephen Rayment, CTO, Ericsson Wi-Fi Products, Ericsson
Take a look at the schedule and check back often for updated speaker and session information.
CloudTimes readers register now and save 15% or use code CLOUDTIMES at checkout.
GIGAOM’S FLAGSHIP STRUCTURE CONFERENCE ARRIVES IN EUROPE. WILL YOU BE THERE?
GigaOM’s Structure:Europe conference will be coming to Amsterdam on 16-17 October, taking place at the Hotel Okura Amsterdam. From big data to the minefield of regulations, Structure:Europe will explore the biggest opportunities and hottest companies in cloud computing today.
Structure:Europe will feature key players in cloud computing, dissecting topics such as:
- Regulation: Achieving geographic flexibility and working around individual country regulations
- Big data: Equipping enterprises to make big data driven decisions
- The green cloud: Ensuring those energy guzzling data centres are greener
- The mobile cloud: Operators and cloud providers go head to head
- CDNs and the emergence of the federated cloud: Shifting to transporting big databases and backup images into and out of the cloud
Featured speakers include:
- Werner Vogels, CTO and VP, Amazon
- Ditlev Bredahl, CEO, OnApp
- Jason Hoffman, Founder and CTO, Joyent
- James Mitchell, CEO and Founder, Strategic Blue
- Mok Oh, Chief Scientist, PayPal
- JP Rangaswami, Chief Scientist, salesforce.com
CloudTimes readers register here to save 15% or use code CLOUDTIMES at checkout.