Microsoft is promoting a free trial of the Windows Azure platform, valid till June 30, 2011.
This promotion includes:
– 750 hours of Windows Azure Extra Small Compute instance use,
– 25 hours of Small Compute instance,
– 500MB of storage,
– 10,000 storage transactions per month,
– 100,000 access control transactions and two service bus connections,
– 1GB Web Edition of the SQL Azure Database (free for the first 90-days),
– free data transfers—500MB in and 500MB out per month.
The Azure platform allows developers to use their existing .NET, Java and PHP skills to develop, test and deploy applications without worrying about the back-end infrastructure and other operational constraints.
The offer will be available in all 41 countries where windows Azure is supported. Although the offer is free,Microsoft requires a valid credit card to verify the customer’s location to ensure it is in one of the supported areas.
You can get the free trial by visiting: http://www.microsoft.com/windowsazure/free-trial/default.aspx