CloudTimes is proud to announce our sponsorship of Cloud Mafia, a cloud community created by Loggly, DotCloud and NewRelic. The next event will take place on October 19th in San Francisco and is not to be missed.
Next event: Wednesday, October 19 · 6:00pm - 9:00pm
750 Harrison St
San Francisco, CA
6 to 7pm Networking
7 to 7:30pm Welcome/Introductions
7:30-to 10pm Networking/Party
- Build a solid community of startup leaders and developers who do business in the cloud and have quarterly events that encourage networking between individuals and help build a brand for the companies.
- Spinoff events that have a developer/technical focus
Who Should Join?
- Developers, marketers, sales, founder & CEO, director of IT, etc.
- You eat, drink, sleep Cloud
- You want to meet and learn from your peers
- You believe SaaS is not just an acronym but a philosophy
- You can’t understand why the world is not flocking to the cloud
Last time we had 300 people at the event from companies like CloudTest, EngineYard, CA Technologies, Google, Heroku, Salesforce, Crowdfactory, Okta, Huddle, 10Gen True Ventures, Trinity Ventures, Viant Group, ON24, Munkyfun, Fuzebox, StackMob, VerticalResponse, UGT Networks, CloutTalk, CloudTimes, BlazingCloud, Eucalyptus Systems, AppDirect, Neustar, Sequoia Capital, Librato, Rightscale.