Ping Identity announced today that it is hosting a special Cloud Identity Summit in partnership with Google. The event will take place on Nov 3 from 1:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. and will include experts in cloud identity, security and enterprise who will discuss what the future holds for securing the enterprise, its applications and its users in the Cloud.
Attendees will hear from Salesforce and Cisco leaders in an afternoon discussion on building credibility in the cloud.
The agenda includes the following topics and speakers:
- State of Cloud Identity with Patrick Harding, chief technology officer, Ping Identity
- Synergies of Cloud Identity: Putting it All Together with Paul Madsen, senior technical architect, Ping Identity
- Applying Cloud Identity to Real Life: The Salesforce Cloud with Chuck Mortimore, director of product management for identity and security, Salesforce.com
- Applying Cloud Identity to Real Life: an Enterprise Case Study with Dave Jones, infosec architect, Cisco
- Time to Eliminate Passwords with Eric Sachs, product manager, Security and CIO Department, Google
- Applying Cloud Identity to Real Life: an Enterprise Case Study with Ana Colocho, senior security analyst, Chevron
For more information on this event and the register click here.