MobileBeat — VentureBeat’s seventh annual event on the future of mobile — is gathering the industry’s brightest minds to unveil brand new case studies and strategies designed to help companies leverage mobile to drive real growth.
They’ve got a bunch of new speakers listed below, as well as a roadmap laying out what exactly you’ll get out of the event.
Our friends at VentureBeat are offering our network a 15% discount on tickets. Register now and save using code CT15.
Come to MobileBeat and learn…
- the best mobile monetization techniques for your company, whether you’re a retailer, game developer, media publisher, consumer site, or enterprise vendor
- less known but powerful techniques to grow your mobile presence, from audio to location and design technologies
- what technologies you need to exploit the latest offerings in programmatic advertising
- how to make your app more interactive and dynamic to retain and build your customer base
- how native advertising strategies can empower your business by engaging your community
- how to serve and target your customers across devices, and from online to offline
- the art of “deep linking”, so that you can make apps that are more open and interactive with the wider web
- the mobile analytics and data-crunching techniques you need in order to boost profitability
- how video can make or break your product sale or ad campaign on mobile
- about the hottest new technologies emerging in mobile, through our Innovation Showdown
- how predictive apps are quickly becoming table stakes in mobile today, and how large publishers are leveraging them
Featured speakers include:
- Jason Spero, Global Head of Performance Media, Google
- Gibu Thomas, SVP, Mobile & Digital, Walmart
- Keith Rabois, Partner, Khosla Ventures
- Nicolas Franchet, Head of Retail & e-Commerce, Facebook
- Kira Wampler, Chief Marketing Officer, Trulia
- Bill Ready, CEO, Braintree
- Joff Redfern, VP, Mobile Product, LinkedIn
- Brian Mead, Director of Product Management, Yahoo Sports
- Robert Scoble, Startup Liaison Officer, Rackspace
- Frank Weishaupt, Chief Revenue Officer, Millennial Media
- Bridget Dolan, VP, Interactive Media, Sephora
- Mike Bidgoli, VP of Product, LivingSocial
- Heidi Browning, SVP, Strategic Solutions, Pandora
- Richard Alfonsi, VP of Online Sales & Operations, Twitter
- Glenn Lurie, President — Emerging Enterprises and Partnerships, AT&T
- Gustaf Alstromer, Product Manager, Airbnb
- Wilson Fong, VP of Partnerships, Threadless
- Colin Billings, VP of Growth, Stitcher
- Brian Lakamp, President, Digital Clear Channel Media
- Brendon Kim, Managing Director, Strategic Investments Group, Samsung
- Timothy Lee, Partner, Sequoia Capital
- Colin Smith, Managing Director, Digital Platform, Nascar
- Eric Perko, VP/Media Director, DigitasLBi
- Alexis Rask, Chief Revenue Officer, Shopkick
- Susan Neal, EVP, Marketing & E-Commerce, The Men’s Wearhouse
- Joe Braidwood, Chief Marketing Officer, SwiftKey
- Kelly Solomon, VP Multichannel & eCommerce, L’Oreal
- Keith Colbourn, SVP, Loyalty & Analytics, Safeway
- Don Chennavasin, Sr. Dir. Product Management, Mobile, Groupon
- Rob Kwok, Co-Founder & CTO, Crittercism
See the full list here.
Join 1000 mobile visionaries, leading brands, analysts, developers, investors, and press for two days packed with high-value discussions, actionable lessons, exclusive announcements, and lots of networking.
Grab your tickets now to save 15%! Use code CT15. Seats are limited.
See you next week!